Integra takes the privacy of information that it holds about its Handlers, Trainers and Dogs seriously.
Information is collected solely for the purpose of safety of the handler client, their dog, the coordination of training and handling within the training sessions. This information will not be passed on to any 3rd party unless consistent with the Australian Privacy Principles. ISDA will make every effort to securely store and protect supplied information. Once this information is no longer required, it will be destroyed or de-identified consistent with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1988.
INTEGRA’s Digital Platform
Integra maintains a digital platform to improve its record keeping and to better service its clients, handlers and trainers.
The digital platform (herein referred to as “The Platform”) has been designed to provide Integra’s employees or authorised contractors with a place to store and manage information about its sponsors, handlers, trainers and dogs in order to optimise the service it offers to each. Information in The Platform will also be used to inform Integra on progress of its operations and to optimise the value it provides.
Integra is the business owner of The Platform which is a SaaS platform hosted in either the EU or AU. That Platform is administered by authorised Integra permanent employees and personnel from an Australian IT support provider under contract to Integra.
The Platform will be regularly backed up as encrypted files by Integra and also a cloud-based third party backup provider who store all data in the EU and are compliant with all General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) laws.
What information do we collect?
Usually, we will collect personal information that is reasonably necessary for or directly related to the services that we provide to our Handlers, including but not limited to
- Names, addresses and telephone numbers
- Background details (e.g if Former or Current ADF)
- PAT assessment certificates and details
- Status and details of a Handler’s application with Integra
- Status and details of a Handler’s training progress with Integra
- Referring medical practitioner contact details
- Training session notes taken by a Handler’s assigned Trainer/Mentor and/or Integra’s Head Trainer, including general observatory notes on the Handler’s health and wellbeing during the session
- Training session videos taken by a Handler’s Trainer/Mentor and/or Integra’s Head Trainer
- Handler wellness assessments/questionnaire feedback provided voluntarily by Handlers
- Trainer name, address and registration details; and
- Dog breed, name and registration and microchip details.
Authenticated access to a Handler’s training session information and other Integra training resources can be made available to respective Handlers, their assigned Trainers and Integra’s Head Trainer via The Platform.
Participation in The Integra Platform
Inclusion of your information in The Platform is entirely voluntary and you can opt-out. To opt out from The Platform, please send an email requesting the removal of your personal information from the Platform to email@example.com.
If a Handler opts out from The Platform, some services (e.g. real-time access to Integra and Trainer resources) may not be able to be provided by Integra, and alternative key record keeping arrangements will need to be agreed upon.
To whom will we usually disclose your information?
If your personal and/or sensitive information is included in The Platform, we may at times disclose This information for a secondary purpose, to other Australian Government agencies, public sector agencies, other state/territory government entities, or to a law enforcement body, where it is related to the primary purpose for which it was collected. In the case of your sensitive information, we will only use or disclose it for a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose unless an exception under the Information Privacy Act permits the use or disclosure.
Permitted exceptions under the Information Privacy Act that may apply if we use or disclose your personal information and sensitive information for a secondary purpose include:
- with your consent; or
- where we are required or authorised under or by an Australian law, or a court or tribunal order to do so; or
- where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary for an enforcement body to undertake one or more of its enforcement related functions or activities conducted by that enforcement body; or
- where another permitted exception, consistent with the TPPs and the Information Privacy Act is met.
De-identified information and data stored in The Platform may be publicly disclosed.
Contact details for further information
If you have any queries with regard to the policy or require any further clarification please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.